Current Students

If you are a non-custodial parent/guardian (your child does not live with you) of a current ADR studemt, you can request a copy of your child's Report Card by completing the form below.


Former Students

Not available. FOIPPA and PIPPA regulations prevent us from keeping records for former students on site.  All student records are forwarded to the child's next enrolling school at the time of withdraw/matriculation.


Status message

Sorry...This form is closed to new submissions.