Back to School - September 2021
Click HERE for information regarding school start-up in September 2021
Arts & Technology Integration Co-Hort at ADR Registration Information
- Registration in the ADR Middle School Arts & Technology Cohort is open to any Chilliwack School District student who will be entering grade 6, 7 or 8. Priority will be given to FG Leary Fine Arts Elementary students transitioning to middle school.
- Online applications for students entering Grade 6, 7 or 8 can be submitted by visiting https://sd33.bc.ca/registration.
- After selecting your catchment school, select YES under the "I would prefer to attend a school outside my catchment area".
- Select AD Rundle Middle School as your first school of choice.
- Continue through the application process. Ensure that you select Integrated Arts and Technology Cohort (6-8) in the Programs tab.
NOTE: Current students of Chilliwack School District do not need to upload documents into E-Reg (birth certificate, proof of residence etc). Select No under "Do you have all documents".
- Registration for the A.D. Rundle Integrated Arts & technology Cohort for the 2021-2022 School Year Opens February 1, 2021.
- If space is not available, applicants will be added to the existing IAT waitlist.
All registrations in the Chilliwack School District are centralized and electronic (online). This online process provides parents and guardians an option to register their child at any time of the day or night and at any time of the year including during school breaks.
The purpose of the electronic registration system is for the registration of new students to the Chilliwack School District, students who want to request a transition to a school of choice for the new school year, and for Kindergarten registration. Further information can be found on the district website: www.sd33.bc.ca/registration.
Current School Year
If you are interested in enrolling your child in AD Rundle during the current school year, please complete your Online Registration and then contact our School Counsellor, Erin Barisoff-Harris (email@example.com) to book an intake meeting.
Preference will be given to:
- In-Catchment Students
- Students who currently have siblings attending ADR
Next School Year
Students currently attending ADR:
If your child is a current AD Rundle student, there is no need to re-register for next year.
Students attending Bernard Elementary School, McCammon Elementary School or Robertson Elementary School (In-Catchment):
If your child currently attends an ADR Family of Schools (Bernard Elementary, McCammon Elementary or Robertson Elementary), and you live in our school catchment, there is no need to register at ADR unless you previously indicated to your child's current school that your child would be attending a school other than ADR.
New to Chilliwack Students - In Catchment:
If your child is new to the Chilliwack School District for the next school year and you are in the AD Rundle Catchement, please complete your Online Registration. Your child will be put on our In-Catchment Waitlist. Our counsellor will contact you when your child is accepted to ADR for the next school year.
New to and current Chilliwack Students - Non Catchment:
If your child is a non-catchement student, you must register at your catchment school. Please indicated on your online registration, that ADR is your school of choice. We will put you on our non-catchement waitlist. Please be advised that enrollment preference is offered to catchment students and students who currently have siblings attending ADR. If your child is accpeted at ADR for the next school year, our counsellor will contact you.
- Click here to access the Online Registration
- Click here to access the Chilliwack School Locator to determine your child's Catchment School.
Once you have completed the SD #33 online registration process, click HERE to request an Intake Meeting with our school counselor.