Request a Student Verification of Information Letter

Every year, Canada Revenue Agency reviews Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) claims and often requests additional information from claiming parents/guardians to verify proof of residence and custody.  A number of other governmental agencies may request this information from parents throughout the year for various reasons as well. 

If a government agency has requested custody and proof of address information from you, please complete the form below to request a Student Verification of Information and allow five (5) business days for processing. Walk-in and telephone requests can not be processed. Please call the school office at 604.792.4257 to ensure your letter is ready before pick-up. Thank you!



As a courtesy, we are happy to provide a Student Verification of Information Letter on behalf of the custodial parent/guardian of record for current AD Rundle students. Please note, we are able to verify the current information in our database only, and do not provide verification for your child's previous school(s).



Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIPPA) regulations prevent us from storing any information on former students. When a student withdraws or graduates from AD Rundle, ALL student records are forwarded to the next enrolling school. We do not keep records for past students on site.  



This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Information & Announcements


The Rundle Wrap Up is our bi-weekly newsletter to keep parents and guardians informed on what is happening at A.D. Rundle! It is emailed out every 2 weeks to parents; if you are not receiving it, please contact the office to update your email address. You can also find it by clicking on the Facebook or Twitter links below!

Please submit your child's immunization record to Public Health

As you may be aware, starting July 1, 2019, parents and guardians have been requested to report the vaccination status of their school-age children. All B.C. students are required to have their complete immunization records in the Provincial Immunization Registry. This applies to children from kindergarten to grade 12, in public and independent schools and those who are home-schooled. As a result of this change in protocols, Public Health staff will be checking the immunization records for kindergarten-age children before they enter the school system and are requesting that parents or guardians of children in other grades to check their child’s online immunization records and update them accordingly.  Please click the link below for more Information on how this is to be accomplished.


Please Note: The school does not keep a record of your child's immunizations



File Attachment
Recent Tweets
Recent Tweets